Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: alarm quote

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    cookie - CJW go good with cookie - texzetec need after beer - RADRaze2KX Merry Christmas!! - 2000zx2chik 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ZX2guy19 

I got everything. The alarm is $75 shipped. This is a complete alarm/remote start package. For the window unit to either roll them up or down, its another $15 shipped. So it would be $90 for everything shipped. Again, this alarm is MADE for manual transmissions. There is no special bypass relays that have to be wired in. Just let me know.

Driving a fast Honda is like coming out of the closet. Surprised at first but in the end you're still gay.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default alarm quote

Wow that's an awesome price, when would you be able to ship with the window unit to roll them up and down ? Also just wondering what brand is the alarm?
    Black 99 ZX2 MTX: Black housing headlights,, 21mm RSB, TWM shifter, Niteshaded inner turns and taillights, 17" Drag DR17's wrapped in 215/40R17 BFGoodrich G-Force KDW's, Ramhorn turbo manifold, T3/T4 turbo, Tial wastegate w/ 10psi spring, Huge intercooler, 2.5" intercooler piping, HKS SSQV BOV, custom 3" side exit exhaust.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

whats the range on the alarm? and does it let me know if the cars being messed with on my remote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwestzx2 View Post
    The speed 3 says "HI i'm practical but like to go fast on occasion, wanna run and then go play golf?" The blown stang says " I'M here to play, I can go faster than you have the balls to even think about, only try to race if your turned on by embarrassment, fuck golf"
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashAction55 View Post
    That f****r needs a shower and some cattle grade antibiotics
    99 MTX, ebay CAI, Powder UDP, ZXtuner black box, Knocker mod, 16.2 @ 85.5 mph with heavy ass 17's 1/2 tank of gas and a shitty launch

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    cookie - CJW go good with cookie - texzetec need after beer - RADRaze2KX Merry Christmas!! - 2000zx2chik 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ZX2guy19 

The brand is Scytek.

I'm currently in Cali and unable to ship anything out until late June.

The range I believe is 1 mile or something like that. I'll have to get final confirmation.

Yes, it comes with an LCD controller that will let you kow the alarm is going off, door open, hood open, trunk open, running, ect.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

alright cool shoot me a pm when you get back and well do business

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default alarm quote

^^^ same here

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Will do guys! If I forget in all my traveling around, please remind me if you havn't heard from me by July 1st.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

will do!

Thread Information