Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the Government making graves and building caskets?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - fusewerks 

Default Why is the Government making graves and building caskets?

Shepard Ambellas
    Infowars
    March 25, 2009

A usually quiet U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Cemetery, has been unusually active lately. The National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona is a beautiful 225 acre facility located in Phoenix.

For the past 30-45 days in the early hours of the morning until sunset, a massive construction operation has been underway. Major amounts of earth have been excavated out about 9-10 feet deep and 600-1000 feet wide. There is multiple locations on the property like this. From the satellite view there appears to be more sections that have been covered with the concrete lids and backfilled to look as if nothing is there. ABC rock is put in place under the burial vaults for good drainage and solid bedding. This will help not contaminate ground water sources from decomposition of human bodies.

The cleanliness of the heavy equipment operation and the large perfect cuts of earth is im pressive. These Massive concrete boxes are transported from a nearby storage yard on various privately owned flatbed semi-trucks, then unloaded and put into place a half mile away at the actual mass grave site. They are installed tight together side by side with no space in between.
    Read Full Article

Editor’s note: On February 11, 2009, D. H. Williams, writing for the Daily Newscaster, reported on the revelations of an Indiana county municipal official in the vicinity of Chicago who revealed how FEMA and DHS were attempting to prepare “county officials to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan to deal with flooding, fires, high winds and tornadoes.”

“FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere,” writes Williams.

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago.

Last edited by fusew3rks; 03-25-2009 at 04:19 PM.
    "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..." Bill Clinton (USA Today, 11 March 1993, page 2A)

"Imagine a world in which one could jump through Grand Central Teleport in New York City, travel through a vortal tunnel in the time-space continuum, and emerge several seconds later at Union Teleport in Los Angeles. Such a world has been possible since 1968, when teleportation was first achieved by DARPA's Project Pegasus. When my quest, Project Pegasus, succeeds, such a world will emerge, and human beings linked globally via teleportation will proclaim the Time-Space Age has begun."

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    rabble rabble Merry x-mas! - 2000zx2chik Thanks for the help!! - CraZx2ing No Message - CJW Since i never get you on them.  mmmm zebra fish. - powder go ahead, open it... - CJW 

Lawl, the graves are usually pre-dug at cemetaries. I did funeral services in the honor guard, and it was not uncommon to see this at any national cemetery we went to.

Nothing new to see here, just people continuing to have a job.
    I have a zx2
    XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG== j0hnZeee

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

During the legally mandated meetings held with FEMA and DHS different disaster scenarios were reveled to county officials:

* In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.
    * Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan.
    * The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.
    * FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.
    * The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.
    * The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.
    * The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnZ View Post
    Lawl, the graves are usually pre-dug at cemetaries. I did funeral services in the honor guard, and it was not uncommon to see this at any national cemetery we went to.

Did you even bother to read the article?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Alaskan Amber..mmmmm - zxtwou2 Enjoy it, fewl. - capitalcrew Because you're so darn cool! - JenzZx2 It's almost like a pulley! - Beodude123 another Alaskan Amber for you...you scallywag - zxtwou2 
    here ya go - RedRacer99 Merry Christmas.. Hope you like cake! - 2000zx2chik yayyyyyy random gifts - LunchBoxZX2 A Latte for joo! - JenzZx2 A tissue for your issue - Waterboy9000 
    No Message - CJW it's pizza made with almond crust ;-) - CJW This is for making them pulleys a while back. - blue99fordzx2 
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - CJW 

Everything is a conspiracy John.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    rabble rabble Merry x-mas! - 2000zx2chik Thanks for the help!! - CraZx2ing No Message - CJW Since i never get you on them.  mmmm zebra fish. - powder go ahead, open it... - CJW 

There's a show on the discovery channel like that.

Is there something wrong with planning?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Why should I read a bias'd article for conspiracy theorists to come twiddle there fucking thumbs. The shit has been going on for years you fucking noob. Almost everything you have posted we have fucking seen before get some new fucking material stuff that perhaps can't already be explained. fucking facepalm...

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Alaskan Amber..mmmmm - zxtwou2 Enjoy it, fewl. - capitalcrew Because you're so darn cool! - JenzZx2 It's almost like a pulley! - Beodude123 another Alaskan Amber for you...you scallywag - zxtwou2 
    here ya go - RedRacer99 Merry Christmas.. Hope you like cake! - 2000zx2chik yayyyyyy random gifts - LunchBoxZX2 A Latte for joo! - JenzZx2 A tissue for your issue - Waterboy9000 
    No Message - CJW it's pizza made with almond crust ;-) - CJW This is for making them pulleys a while back. - blue99fordzx2 

I for one would like to see an explanation of why the whitehouse is shaped how it is.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    I for one would like to see an explanation of why the whitehouse is shaped how it is.
    http://www.whitehousehistory.org/04/subs/04_a02_c.html

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

and this is happening in Texas, California, Illinois, Arizona, etc...They were actually talking about a wide spead flu that will kill off ALOT of people...some say that these viruses are manufactured at weapons and bio labs(the center for infectious diseases). Some say that's what the "anthrax" scar was concocted. Analysis showed that the strain was specialized and only that strain could come from weapons and bio labs. dont believe me..research it..

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

You mean it wasn't a conspiracy by the freemasons? wtf... my whole world just crumbled.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Hope you enjoyed the "dragon" - zx2loon Me wubbz joo too!! - zx2loon Congrats bro!! - rascal get 'em done - GoT MiLF? Unicorn hood ornament! lol - rascal 
    Thanks for the rubber superman! wait... - Gitt24_84 For those rare times when you don't have sand in the vag... - Big Mizz 

Guatanamo Bay has alotta live bodies (for now) from the Iraq war.
    2000 Black S/R, Iceman/CF hood/PnP ATX TB/K&N/MSD/FRwires/PowderUDP-ODP/Esslinger cam gears/PS STS/SPI MTX/Fidanza/Stage2/Kamikaze/2.25"cat-less/Magnaflow/SCT(Pwned by Vit)/STB/21mmRSB/KYB/GC(front)/Drag DR23
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowness65 View Post
    EXACTLY At night we could chant and sing in a circle around Doug's S/R and any others that may be there and burn a Cavalier as an offering to them

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by fusewerks View Post
    and this is happening in Texas, California, Illinois, Arizona, etc...They were actually talking about a wide spead flu that will kill off ALOT of people...some say that these viruses are manufactured at weapons and bio labs(the center for infectious diseases). Some say that's what the "anthrax" scar was concocted. Analysis showed that the strain was specialized and only that strain could come from weapons and bio labs. dont believe me..research it..
    How about you research the natural mutation of viruses? Stop believing every gawd damn thing you read on the internet from people who think they are smarter than everyone else.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Why should I read a bias'd article for conspiracy theorists to come twiddle there fucking thumbs. The shit has been going on for years you fucking noob. Almost everything you have posted we have fucking seen before get some new fucking material stuff that perhaps can't already be explained. fucking facepalm...
    Bias'd article? Seriously, what benefits do "conspiracy theorist" get by providing an article that has absolute truth behind it? I mean really...you're sarcastic ignorance, along with the others, is going to be the death to this country. So I guess you're fine with you and your family being slaves, cause that's gunna happen, and already is. Hay man whatever floats for you... Being blind is no excuse for idiocy.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

How about you research the natural mutation of viruses? Stop believing every gawd damn thing you read on the internet from people who think they are smarter than everyone else.
    So lab engineers, that work for the government and on record stating this, think that they're smarter than everyone else? Cause they are...

Thread Information