Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Cheap Insurence

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Cheap Insurance? All of the initial confessions (beginning the thread) explain why. Cheap insurance keeps you on the road and people like me paying the repairs. Had a "cheap insurance" driver run a four way stop sign (talking on phone) and tore the front cowl clean of my S/R! My insurance paid (USAA-military) and said they would pursue the other driver. My premium did not go up.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    The little blue pill - CJW buzzzzzzzz - CJW Figuring out how this shit works... - zx2loon does not go buzzz - texzetec VIBRATORZ - Chuck Norris 
    a gift from "the offical cook" - GoT MiLF? Cause i know u want my wiener. - MrWeeyums For being the flame around the fire......hehe - zx2loon You're supercool my friend! - JenzZx2 alaskan amber for you - zxtwou2 
    Why!? - Beodude123 Merry Christmas!!! - 2000zx2chik There is a penis inside - 00zx2s/r buzzzzzzzzzz - 00zx2s/r @========8 - CJW 
    No Message - CJW Thanks for letting me stay at the crib - Alwayssideways 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - CJW Gay and Lesbian Pride - 00zx2s/r zx2Gay19  and Lesbian Pride - Alwayssideways 

You realize this thread is old as fuck, right? Don't bump old threads.
    ~Lil EZ.

[06-05, 04:19] AtlanticblueZX2 [05-05, 23:15] corby_pants i have a labret through my dickhole
    [06-05, 04:19] AtlanticblueZX2 corby has a labret through his mouth?

oljeeptek is offline So good I make me want to slap yo momma!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

State Farm is $220/6 mos. Safeco does one of my other cars at $150/6 mos and has 1yr option.
    Although, I'm probably an old bastard compared to all you young bucks.

Saving some dough shouldn't be a reason not to bump this wouldn't you think?
    Last edited by oljeeptek; 12-01-2010 at 10:11 PM. Reason: I was Bored. Again
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"If the idiots don't like you, it proves that you're not an idiot"- the 'Nuge

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Yep, thats pie. - Meta 

Quote Originally Posted by oljeeptek View Post
    Although, I'm probably an old bastard compared to all you young bucks.
    i was about to say... lol
    i'm 23 and wife is 26 (with a prior dui charge). paying around $89/month for her infiniti i30 and my z thru progressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by zxtwou2 View Post
    Making bigger pipe as the exhaust flowd and cools makes eddy currents ehich is what mskes rasp.

Helping raise some cash for our long-timer ZX2Fast. Parts here: click me

06/2016-TurdBo Vj11
    04/2011 - present: 1999 black zx2 (mtx)
    05/2009 - 04/2011: 1999 black zx2 (atx)

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

i don't normally like to revive old threads but i have to brag about the rate i just got.

$179.70 for one year with Farm Bureau.
    thats 100/300/100 liability with the following discounts:
    Claim Free
    Property Insurance
    Total Account
    Dwelling Insurance
    Conviction Free
    Paid In Full
    Annual Mileage Credit
    Multiple Vehicle
    Financial Services
    Protective Devices

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Just because...lulz - rascal 

Quote Originally Posted by bjboertje View Post
    i don't normally like to revive old threads but i have to brag about the rate i just got.

$179.70 for one year with Farm Bureau.
    thats 100/300/100 liability with the following discounts:
    Claim Free
    Property Insurance
    Total Account
    Dwelling Insurance
    Conviction Free
    Paid In Full
    Annual Mileage Credit
    Multiple Vehicle
    Financial Services
    Protective Devices
    Farm Bureau sucks ass. We have them for home owners insurance. First thing is the NEVER told us that there was an annual 'members fee' to pay, which is fine, but they could've let me know at least. Then I'm sitting there talking to the guy and he tells me how they like preventative maintenance and all, so I mention taking some trees down that could be a problem in the next 5-10 years because they are over 100 foot pines that are leaning towards the house. He says they have a service were they will pay 80% and you pay 20% to get it out so that they don't have to pay for damages later. I'm excited and say let's do it. He comes back the next day telling me that he was only kidding with me and that's not something they really offer. After all this, my slab on the house cracks and I file a claim. They send an engineer out to look at it and the guy tells me it's because the weight of the deck has pulled against an 'added' section and cause it to break away from the main slab. All this work was done BEFORE we moved in and was inspected and insured. I'm feeling good because of what the engineer told us. He said all insurance companies will cover that because of the reason and the damage. I get a letter in about 2 weeks later that says they AREN'T going to cover it because they don't feel that what the engineer (the one that THEY hired to come evaluate it) was accurate in his findings and they are blaming the clay that's been under the house for drying out and causing the slab to crack.

I spent three weeks trying to get ahold of someone and couldn't because they kept ignoring my calls and saying my agent and his supervisor were not in the office (when I would clearly see their cars there...

I decided to switch to a different insurance company and found out that I can't because I have filed 3 claims and have to wait like 3 years or something. 3 claims??? yeah that's what I said. So the lady gave me a little information on what the claims were and when they were.

My agent filed a claim that got denied for the tree ordeal, then he filed a claim for my slab (which was done as I asked), and then I find out they filed a claim on my behalf (without me knowing) 3 days after I got the insurance for flood damage...really? Why? Because they wanted to see if I was in a flood zone and could sell me flood insurance through the government...So now I'm stuck with them and HATE them...
    Nothing!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

^That really stinks. I've never heard of a rule like that before, is it Farm Bureau that's telling you this or the company you were trying to switch to?

I have Allstate for my car, its around $300 every 6 months for 100/300 and comp with glass. Gieco is the only one with a cheaper rate but with Allstate I have a local agent that I really like. Gieco's nearest agent is in Albany which is a 1.5-2 hour drive from my house and Allstate is only 20 minutes away.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by madmatt2024 View Post
    ^That really stinks. I've never heard of a rule like that before, is it Farm Bureau that's telling you this or the company you were trying to switch to?

I have Allstate for my car, its around $300 every 6 months for 100/300 and comp with glass. Gieco is the only one with a cheaper rate but with Allstate I have a local agent that I really like. Gieco's nearest agent is in Albany which is a 1.5-2 hour drive from my house and Allstate is only 20 minutes away.
    It's the companies I was trying to switch too. They say you're not allowed to get on an new policy if you have more then 1 claim in like 3 years or something. It's to keep from insurance fraud..

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

They all suck nowadays.... i had a truck stollen from me last yr and they denied the claim because it had too many miles and said the tranny and rear end problems could have been caused by age.... geico.. i was with them since i was in the army, so like 10 yrs... now i have safeco and they seem reasonable...
    "The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted." James Madison

98' Zx2....... Nothing's stock, not even the paint!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by onefastzx2 View Post
    They all suck nowadays.... i had a truck stollen from me last yr and they denied the claim because it had too many miles and said the tranny and rear end problems could have been caused by age.... geico.. i was with them since i was in the army, so like 10 yrs... now i have safeco and they seem reasonable...
    We have progressive for the cars and farm bureau for the house. But I still think USAA is the best.

oljeeptek is offline So good I make me want to slap yo momma!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Swedevil, file a complaint with the state insurance commissioner related to the fraudulent claims the agent filed. They can get it straightened out.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by oljeeptek View Post
    Swedevil, file a complaint with the state insurance commissioner related to the fraudulent claims the agent filed. They can get it straightened out.
    Not a bad idea. Thanks.

Thread Information