Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Exterior/ Body Kits Show Em' Thread (56K warning)

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by DexterZX2 View Post
    That's a little scary! j/k

I got the spoiler from Erebuni.

Hahaha! I could see how that would seem weird. It was supposed to say I love your Z. lol

-D

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Last edited by CBZx2; 06-17-2008 at 10:44 AM.
    My car is slower than yours....

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Mmmm Beer - CJW Beer for everyone - zx2loon And another for ya. - MrWeeyums Your quite the beer man aren't you....hehe - zx2loon 

Just another WW kit.
    98 ATX w/CTA,JBA,2.25 exhaust & highflow cat, Crower intake cam, essy udp, essy intake cam gear, SCT 4-way chip, CRAPPY Jayco tranny, Ksport coilovers, Rage 5.0 16" wheels, WW kit, custom Hyundai Accent wing, and full police siren/pa set-up

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    'cause you talked me into the 350 ;) - CraZx2ing hey man, hope you get thru your tough time! - Kerrie cuz we freakin love you, man! *hug* - Kerrie cause I love you - SLKBLCKNSLVR tisk tisk...... - SLKBLCKNSLVR 
    Thanks, I wont be needing this anymore - SLKBLCKNSLVR No Message - SLKBLCKNSLVR P.I.A.B. - SLKBLCKNSLVR could get interesting.... - SLKBLCKNSLVR cause we know you like it....(mine) - SLKBLCKNSLVR 
    because you have my heart! I Love you! - SLKBLCKNSLVR cause he dreams of it....love you! - SLKBLCKNSLVR cause i couldnt find a cherry..lol - SLKBLCKNSLVR cause he is my superman.....best yet - SLKBLCKNSLVR tears of joy - SLKBLCKNSLVR 
    one lucky text ;) - SLKBLCKNSLVR best lover.....all areas - SLKBLCKNSLVR you ever you want it to be baby - SLKBLCKNSLVR so I can leave more rings around your dingaling - SLKBLCKNSLVR 

^^The F'n HOTNESS!!!!
    Noly poelop taht gvie gdoo hdae cna uadnesrtn wtah thsi mesgeas sysa!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    'cause you talked me into the 350 ;) - CraZx2ing hey man, hope you get thru your tough time! - Kerrie cuz we freakin love you, man! *hug* - Kerrie cause I love you - SLKBLCKNSLVR tisk tisk...... - SLKBLCKNSLVR 
    Thanks, I wont be needing this anymore - SLKBLCKNSLVR No Message - SLKBLCKNSLVR P.I.A.B. - SLKBLCKNSLVR could get interesting.... - SLKBLCKNSLVR cause we know you like it....(mine) - SLKBLCKNSLVR 
    because you have my heart! I Love you! - SLKBLCKNSLVR cause he dreams of it....love you! - SLKBLCKNSLVR cause i couldnt find a cherry..lol - SLKBLCKNSLVR cause he is my superman.....best yet - SLKBLCKNSLVR tears of joy - SLKBLCKNSLVR 
    one lucky text ;) - SLKBLCKNSLVR best lover.....all areas - SLKBLCKNSLVR you ever you want it to be baby - SLKBLCKNSLVR so I can leave more rings around your dingaling - SLKBLCKNSLVR 

Quote Originally Posted by CBZx2 View Post

A nice drop would make that look really good even with the stock wheels.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Use this if they want more for the S/R! - airmanslacker 

WW Kit, Roush Wing.

Early 99 Z, 98 V/C, 98 Trans, Kami Header, Trubendz 2.5" SS Borla Exhaust w/ Aero Res, Iceman Intake, Blue Superchip, S/R Gauge Cluster, B&M SS, S/R Shift Boot, 99 S/R Shift Knob, WW Kit, Roush Rear Wing, ES Hyperflex kit, ES MM Inserts, 21mm RSB

My Build

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    works well with strippers ;) - GoT MiLF? For all the long nights we had together...babe - krux To go with that Apple Honey Butter - 2000zx2chik For having the coolest swap in town. - Beodude123 ho ho ho, merry x-mas! - 2000zx2chik 

Took some shots of the Zs today.
    ~Ryan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by NYRichyone View Post
    Wings West-Semi molded, Sprint/tokico, first pics with 18's, the last is Enkies.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    WHATWHATWHAT?!?!?!?

Hey, NYRichyone, how did you get those window visors on there????? I thought those weren't an option with a frame-less window like on the ZX2?!?!?!?

Anyone know anything about this?!?!?!

Oh, and nice car!
    Stretch
    '98 ZX2 Sport hot atx KVT-5 (SCT Advantage III, Raptor and XCal2)
    red, gray gut, swirlies and a sunroof! woot woot!
    Old enough to know better, young enough not to care

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

This is my ride.... The rims have changed I need to get some updated pics. I have that same wing with the c/f top...but for some reason the c/f has started to become all "milky" and "cloudy" for a lack of a better word. Not exactly sure what happened.

I would love to have a set of those angel eyes....Someone want to make me as set!?!? Let me know how much?

-Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images
    01 ZX2 - 17" Konig HotSwaps, GC Coilovers, Tokico Struts, Zxtuner bar, Buddy Club Kit, J class fenders, Invader FG hood, FG/CF Wing, molded kit and reflector bar removed and molded over, pnp head, Gude TB, Hi Rev cams, adjustable cam gears, SVT MAF, Injectors, upgraded springs/retainers, OBX 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz 2.5" exhaust, Hotshot CAI. ~155whp. Near Future - 21mm rsb, full ES Bushings and motor mounts.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

NYRichyone wow nice S/R
    Last edited by vegaman; 06-17-2008 at 10:54 PM.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Use this if they want more for the S/R! - airmanslacker 

Quote Originally Posted by rlbzx2 View Post
    This is my ride.... The rims have changed I need to get some updated pics. I have that same wing with the c/f top...but for some reason the c/f has started to become all "milky" and "cloudy" for a lack of a better word. Not exactly sure what happened.

I would love to have a set of those angel eyes....Someone want to make me as set!?!? Let me know how much?

-Rob
    Sexy ride!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

my car....full buddy club kit, invader hood, lambos shaved, m3 mirrors, 17in edge concept daggers wrapped in toyo proxies, ill get more pics later...dont want to now

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    The little blue pill - CJW buzzzzzzzz - CJW Figuring out how this shit works... - zx2loon does not go buzzz - texzetec VIBRATORZ - Chuck Norris 
    a gift from "the offical cook" - GoT MiLF? Cause i know u want my wiener. - MrWeeyums For being the flame around the fire......hehe - zx2loon You're supercool my friend! - JenzZx2 alaskan amber for you - zxtwou2 
    Why!? - Beodude123 Merry Christmas!!! - 2000zx2chik There is a penis inside - 00zx2s/r buzzzzzzzzzz - 00zx2s/r @========8 - CJW 
    No Message - CJW Thanks for letting me stay at the crib - Alwayssideways 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - CJW Gay and Lesbian Pride - 00zx2s/r zx2Gay19  and Lesbian Pride - Alwayssideways 

~Lil EZ.

[06-05, 04:19] AtlanticblueZX2 [05-05, 23:15] corby_pants i have a labret through my dickhole
    [06-05, 04:19] AtlanticblueZX2 corby has a labret through his mouth?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by perrydog View Post

my car....full buddy club kit, invader hood, lambos shaved, m3 mirrors, 17in edge concept daggers wrapped in toyo proxies, ill get more pics later...dont want to now
    Nice car, just not feeling the wheels. They look like they'd belong on a Cutlass or something of that nature.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by DaviDawg View Post
    ^ how much do the nightshaded headlights affect your night visibility? ive thought about doing that too.

In the way overdue response department...
    Not nightshaded, I have GTS headlight covers. They spend much more time in my closet then on my car. Visibility sucks at night with them on, but my foglights give me enough light to get by.

Thread Information