Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gude Header Review

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    mmmmm beer - CJW From me,  to you buddy !!! - Gunslinger Guess what's in the box.  Hint: It's brown, soft, and stinks a little. - CJW Its a box of KL parts. - MrWeeyums Cause I can.. - zx2loon 
    nice meeting u 2 - blue_2001 Balllliiiiiiinnnnnnn! lol - 2000zx2chik For my Daughter - zx2loon Thanks for the Altezzas - DOUGIESTYL Dougie said your truck needs this. lulz - rascal 
    Have a beer brah! - rascal 
    Childhood Cancer - zx2loon 

Quote Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro View Post
    It'll be fixed with a new set of studs and nuts as soon as I know which size to get so that they'll fit perfectly... but ARP has been dragging its feet. We'll put some pics up again once it has its new set of studs.
    AND... once I get the dyno sheet emailed to me from the shop, I'll post that up here as well. If it doesn't come in the next few days, I can scan the hardcopy of the dyno graph and post that up... I just didn't think it would look as good as a purely digital copy.
    And you are??? This is Zacks' thread not yours. Let him answer HIS questions and let HIM post up his stuff. Newb/friend what ever, it doesn't matter. He's got more respect than you do from the board and has obviously been here longer than you. If people ask HIM questions, no matter what the subject is about, you let him answer. It's proper, fair and polite to do so. Thank you.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Yep, thats pie. - Meta 

Quote Originally Posted by zx2loon View Post
    And you are??? This is Zacks' thread not yours. Let him answer HIS questions and let HIM post up his stuff. Newb/friend what ever, it doesn't matter. He's got more respect than you do from the board and has obviously been here longer than you. If people ask HIM questions, no matter what the subject is about, you let him answer. It's proper, fair and polite to do so. Thank you.
    cool story, bro
    Quote Originally Posted by zxtwou2 View Post
    Making bigger pipe as the exhaust flowd and cools makes eddy currents ehich is what mskes rasp.

Helping raise some cash for our long-timer ZX2Fast. Parts here: click me

06/2016-TurdBo Vj11
    04/2011 - present: 1999 black zx2 (mtx)
    05/2009 - 04/2011: 1999 black zx2 (atx)

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    For your penil disorder - ZX2 Sleeper Merry Christmas ! - 2000zx2chik 

rofl
    Old:

2003 ATX ZX2 - Roush style intake, Gude header, Trubendz 2.5in exhaust, Eibach springs and Tokico struts, 21mm swaybar, powder under drive pulley, Focus alternator overdrive pulley, HKS Circle Earth Grounding Kit, leather racing seats, Pioneer AVIC N1 and speakers all around, and S/R gauge cluster. SOLD

1990 Honda CRX - D15 VTEC OBD1, Skunk 2 springs, VIS carbon fiber hood, Si transmission. STOLEN BY POLICE

2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Hankook EVO V12 275/40/20, Weathertech Floormats, Grip Tuning Grill, Clear Side Markers, LMI intake, Predator tune, Corsa Exhaust.

Current:

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer ES - Stock

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by zx2loon View Post
    Zach was helping me with that car... which happens to be MY car. Please calm down. I wasn't trying to answer questions I don't know the answer to, but since I'm the owner of the car, I thought I was within my bounds to answer those questions.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    mmmmm beer - CJW From me,  to you buddy !!! - Gunslinger Guess what's in the box.  Hint: It's brown, soft, and stinks a little. - CJW Its a box of KL parts. - MrWeeyums Cause I can.. - zx2loon 
    nice meeting u 2 - blue_2001 Balllliiiiiiinnnnnnn! lol - 2000zx2chik For my Daughter - zx2loon Thanks for the Altezzas - DOUGIESTYL Dougie said your truck needs this. lulz - rascal 

Zach was helping me with that car... which happens to be MY car. Please calm down. I wasn't trying to answer questions I don't know the answer to, but since I'm the owner of the car, I thought I was within my bounds to answer those questions.
    I can't calm down if I wasn't riled up in the first place. I didn't see where it was your car, just that it was Zach's thread and lord knows the guy has a few Z's so who knew it wasn't one of his?

Anyways. Mouth shut with new information.

Carry on.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    just cause your sooooo cool - Gunslinger Hope you enjoyed the "dragon" - zx2loon enjoy the sandwich! - carbonzx2 

lol kev that's Jon that came with me to the July meet
    My Worklogs
    The Blue Car -ported, polished, cammed
    2000 ZX2 S/R -stockish

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Sum bitch.........who knew??

Next time Jon say something ahead of time.....

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Glad to see you at Cyb's again. - zx2loon 

Lol

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    enjoy brother! - daggit2005 the guy jumping in front of the bus video FTW - dareall Kamikaze! - DOUGIESTYLE 

NEW: 2016 Focus ST:
    • Levels Performance Intercooler

• Borla Cat back exhaust

• Green Filter Performance Air Filter

• Boomba Symposer Delete, Dipstick Handle, and Oil Cap

• Visual Garage Shark Fin Antenna

• Rally Armor Black w/ red lettering mudflaps

• Big Mike's Performance Parts Sto n Sho license plate holder

OLD:2002 Black ZX2

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

No harm, no foul kevin... perhaps we were both a bit hasty? And I introduced myself on that other thread from the PA meet a few weeks ago but if you didn't see it then you had no way to know. Also, I appreciate the armrest you sent me that's now a part of the car. I always forget about it because I take it for granted that it SHOULD be there. :P
    CJW(Dubbs, Josh, Carl, Whatever) put this here because he wanted to. BWAHAHAHA. PS welcome to the site.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Just lookin' out for mah boooy!!! Glad you enjoy the arm rest. I just couldn't get use to it. Didn't like having my right shoulder "proped" up higher than my left along with not being able to shift for shit. I've got a cut-down B&M and it was way to hard to reach with the way I sit....

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Forgot to mention, this header was too close to the stock fan and touched it too. Then melted. :[

I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else before though.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - EnergyBlue98 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - EnergyBlue98 

slimmmm fannnnnn

JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, heat treated crank, john p ported head, on my fifth transmission (MFactory LSD), 12.5" Wilwood Brakes, Roush/Turbonetics turbo, 17x7.5 Volk TE-37's, 60lb seimens injectors, deatschwerks 300m fuel pump, 38mm Tial Wastegate, 6 puck clutch, megasquirt 3, Ground Control coilovers, wings west lip kit, and not enough time to work on it.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyBlue98 View Post
    slimmmm fannnnnn

Yes, I replaced it with a slim fan. Worked fine after that.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

I too had this header on my z. Installation for me was a breeze, but I didnt have power steering, or a/c or any of that, and my tranny was out.. lol However, It made really nice power, didnt notice much if any loss down low, and it pulled great up top. You will need supporting mods with this header though. It has 1 7/8" primaries.. that is HUGE, its literally the same size as the stock exhaust.

It does hang low, be careful going into gas stations etc.

Thread Information