Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: FCSCC Fun in the clouds

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burlington, CT
    Posts
    259
    Points
    59,697
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    59,697
    Donate  

    Default FCSCC Fun in the clouds

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lek-...ature=youtu.be


    The season opening event for FCSCC. I ran in the very big south lot which is big if you live here in CT it was very cold and was a 70% chance of rain we found ourselves in the 30% despite the cold weather along the shore so I held it up as best I could not expecting to run the new tires because I thought it was going to rain but sill brought it home at the club level for us. So please enjoy I am feeling the pain right now from the runs. I forgot how much it hurts to work this car but still so much fun enjoy.

    FSP Fun Street Prepared
    htp://www.cartct.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jay92gtx...e=results_main

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Johnstown NY
    Posts
    8,075
    Points
    134,392
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    134,392
    Donate  

    Default

    Did you get a couple cones on the first run ?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Plainfield, CT
    Posts
    657
    Points
    78,633
    Bank
    24,476
    Total Points
    103,109
    Donate  

    Default

    That course looked like a lot of fun and decent sized. Where I race at here in KS is on a run way so its pretty much straight down one side with some twisties, then big horseshoe around, straight back with a couple more twisties. Was the 23rd place overall or with pax?
    2003 ZX2 aka "Blue Dragon": CAI, STB, Short Shifter, 19mm RSB, LXQ1

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burlington, CT
    Posts
    259
    Points
    59,697
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    59,697
    Donate  

    Default

    Yea that lot is fun but we only run that one twice a year fcscc uses the smaller lot from now till November. Yes that was 23rd overall it was 22nd paxed and yes I got 3 cones on that first run. The first run is always very slick the lot is right next to the water so it gets covered with sand

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Plainfield, CT
    Posts
    657
    Points
    78,633
    Bank
    24,476
    Total Points
    103,109
    Donate  

    Default

    Is that down by new haven?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burlington, CT
    Posts
    259
    Points
    59,697
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    59,697
    Donate  

    Default

    Its in Stratford right near shelton. Basically at the bottom of route 8. It's next to Bridgeport

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Plainfield, CT
    Posts
    657
    Points
    78,633
    Bank
    24,476
    Total Points
    103,109
    Donate  

    Default

    That's kinda far for me, but I might try to make one or two events out there. I'll mostly be at hartford or thompson.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burlington, CT
    Posts
    259
    Points
    59,697
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    59,697
    Donate  

    Default

    I can't wait to get out to thompson it's a little bumpy but very fast. Hartford is ok but it's a very small lot

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Plainfield, CT
    Posts
    657
    Points
    78,633
    Bank
    24,476
    Total Points
    103,109
    Donate  

    Default

    Ya thompson looks like a lot of fun. Lucky for me its only about 25 minutes away.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burlington, CT
    Posts
    259
    Points
    59,697
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    59,697
    Donate  

    Default

    Damn lucky you. It takes me an hour and a half to get there. That's a long drive after racing all day not as bad as devens though it takes me 2 hours to get there

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Plainfield, CT
    Posts
    657
    Points
    78,633
    Bank
    24,476
    Total Points
    103,109
    Donate  

    Default

    Ya I wanna say bridgeport is about 2 hrs for me. Been awhile since I made that trip. I'll be up in mooseup/plainfield area most likely when I come back in June.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burlington, CT
    Posts
    259
    Points
    59,697
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    59,697
    Donate  

    Default

    Yea that would be a haul to Stratford for you it's only an hour for me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •