Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ZX2nr Concept

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Nice thanx could you Pm me when you do cuz Ive got a month of free time during the day to work on the car after I graduate

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by tre2000zx2 View Post
    EVERY KNOWN pic.... not true.. heres a few more ...

IM a packrat..what can i say
    want all the esslinger stuff and the fusions and the zx2svt and the socal custom zx2?
    yeah it's true, I remember seeing these (not all of them though) somewhere and I probably saved them but didnt add them to my website... if you have higher res could you send them over to me?

also, I made a thread on the Fusion and Esslinger... go check and see if I'm missing pics of any of both... I'm pretty sure I have every pic of the fusion though... and the Esslinger I need to scan my magazine and THEN I will probably have all of the pics too.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

woot that is pure sex right there

~Fuzzy
    Don't feed the fuzzy.
    76 Celica - SOLD
    93 Tracker - Trashed
    93 MX6 - Traded
    00 zx2- SOLD
    91 bagged S15 - SOLD
    96 - 200SX SE-R - under the knife

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

anyway everybody knows that Ford are good for concept cars but only 2% of them hit the road. so why they show us great cars and only put the regular crap on the road.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

The front end looks very similar to the way the 03 zx2s turned out.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    rabble rabble Merry x-mas! - 2000zx2chik Thanks for the help!! - CraZx2ing No Message - CJW Since i never get you on them.  mmmm zebra fish. - powder go ahead, open it... - CJW 

bigger pics ftw
    I have a zx2
    XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG== j0hnZeee

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Thought you could use a gift! :D - JessicaOfVA Cool refreshing Pepsi! Drink up! - Beodude123 For being the biggest conservative moron on this site! - Mizzou02RS Merry Christmas! - 2000zx2chik 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - EmoRebellion 

Quote Originally Posted by gunman_sr5 View Post
    Man that is sick. I want one!
    There are none.

Yeah, I'd love one too.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

The difference between the zx2nr bumper and the 03 is the fact that the 03 has the area for the fog lights. now I know what must be done

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default ZX2nr concept, body kit production?

I've spoken to a company that is interested in creating a body kit close to the ZX2nr concept. They want at least 10 orders before they'll start it, after that it would take about 9 months to produce. It should be a 10 piece kit. The cost of the kit would be around $1000.00. The 3 piece spoiler is also being considered but we don't know approx. cost yet.Get back to me if your interested so we can get this kit produced.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

WTF! None of the pics work!

-D

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    mmmmm beer - CJW From me,  to you buddy !!! - Gunslinger Guess what's in the box.  Hint: It's brown, soft, and stinks a little. - CJW Its a box of KL parts. - MrWeeyums Cause I can.. - zx2loon 
    nice meeting u 2 - blue_2001 Balllliiiiiiinnnnnnn! lol - 2000zx2chik For my Daughter - zx2loon Thanks for the Altezzas - DOUGIESTYL Dougie said your truck needs this. lulz - rascal 
    Have a beer brah! - rascal 
    Childhood Cancer - zx2loon 

Ooooooooooooooook. This is your first post. Don't know why this is your first post........anyways...

Most of us would be interested BUT...considering this is your first post.....YOU need to provide us with a whole helluva lot more info than what you've provided. There is no one here that trusts you. If the company (which better be a well respected company) will do this, then the company can take the orders and deal with each of us a respective customers. Most will agree with me......Sorry but we don't know you!!
    Last edited by zx2loon; 08-16-2008 at 09:57 AM.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default ZX2nr concept

I think you've misunderstood. I don't want your money, I am not the manufacturer. We want interest from others so that we can get this company to produce the kit. I didn't give out anymore info, cause there is no use if no one is interested. I joined this site to find others with ZX2's not to get attitude.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    a slushy for christmas! - 2000zx2chik 

If you could give out the company contact info id be interested in talking to them.
    2009 Focus SEL: 2.5 Trubendz borla exhaust , FSWERKS CAI, Jet black 5 speed.On its way: Full cage...turbo Build...Slammed

2001 ZX2: White power everything 5 speed. Daily Driver Project
    I am a man. I have a cat. He is a manly cat. He is not scared of people, doesn't hide under the bed. In fact, when people come in, he reclines on the couch, leans back and grabs his package and says "'sup." If I try to slap his nose to get him out of my food he just leans back and squints and starts working the jab

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default zx2nr concept

To all members, we are just trying to get good responses for you all, we are the ones that are trying to work for you. We have the contacts to make this happen. So please don't be so defensive against us. We have been building tuner cars for over 10 years and just want to help others.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

You gotta understand promises have been made before and never come through, and plenty of people have been scammed. You really havent given us any solid info or company names to back up what you say so of course were going to be skeptical.

-D

Thread Information