Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Svt Zx2

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

It had a black one in front of the radiator, same size as the lower grill opening. I was there, but no one to talk to about it that knew much. I have personal photos of it and developed 4 by 6's. Also scanned them to the Internet and it's everywhere in Google images, even some people putting logos on it claiming to own my picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by david gettle View Post
    I had a claim last year because I hit a frozen pile of manure
    2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Mazda Millenia KL V6 swap, '00 Mazda Miata rear brakes, MegaSquirtPNP (with VAF delete/IAT mod, and AEM Wideband w/ Bosch 4.9 sensor) '00 626 MTX w/ platemod and Mfactory diff, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, trans brace delete mod (for turbo kit provision) , KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, ebay headers, ebay CAI system, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around, custom made traction bars mounted to frame rails, body kit, 2 tone paint, etc...

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by ChillinZX View Post
    It had a black one in front of the radiator, same size as the lower grill opening. I was there, but no one to talk to about it that knew much. I have personal photos of it and developed 4 by 6's. Also scanned them to the Internet and it's everywhere in Google images, even some people putting logos on it claiming to own my picture.
    Also boost gauge and a/f gauge in a-pillar.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Shit I'd Take one

Thread Information