Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: Bitches, I ran 11's and got kicked off the track

  1. #46

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,221
    Points
    416,988
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    416,988
    Donate  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed View Post
    First pull your head out of Vit's ass, second I'll call it a Hunduh all I want on a Ford forum regardless of the whp, Did you forget what forum you logged into? If you want my respect its not the whp that will gain it. He knows I'm throwing a punch for the sake of throwing one, Vit can trade jokes with the best of them. I've followed his build from the start and I see what's involved, I love this build and given the funds I would love the opportunity to do the same thing, but it would be a RWD Ford platform.

    And to your comment about ZX2 300whp vs Honda... You can build anything to be fast and reliable how much cash do you want to spend. If I was to drop large amounts of money for a drag car it would be in a better suited platform. I love my little ZX2 even with it's mighty 130whp

    Honda's are not well accepted at a Drag Strip not because they are an import or fwd, simply because of the eroggant shit attitudes towards other drivers and cars and the sport in itself. My little econo box with the blue oval is well received because I know my shit stinks.
    Incase there was confusion on this post, by a better platform I mean a rwd car. Nothing against Vit's Honda or any make, my preference would be driven by the rear tires which is my opinion and doesn't take away from the fact building a fast fwd is harder to do. I think some people may have not understood what I meant by that re-reading it.
    Shawn
    1998 Ford Escort ZX2(Bolt-On's, Stalled, Tuned)
    2016 Ford F-150 Screw XLT SE 3.5L Ecoboost 3.55
    (Sold)2013 Ford F-150 Screw FX4 3.5L Ecoboost 3.55

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hamel, IL (STL area)
    Posts
    20,768
    Points
    370,934
    Bank
    713,260,129
    Total Points
    713,631,063
    Donate  
    Alaskan Amber - zxtwou2 Guinness for Tim.... enjoy - ZZZX2 night shift snack - texzetec Alaskan amber. Enjoy it. - capitalcrew 5 transmissions in 85k miles. - zxtwou2 
    For doin a kick ass job on my v/c - blue_2001 so you can forget about your sore balls! - 2000zx2chik Heres a sammich - Duffurban36 Its your birthday , heres a cookie - Alwayssideways No Message - 00escortowner 
    GC info help Thanks! - DOUGIESTYLE 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - zxtwou2 

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed View Post
    First pull your head out of Vit's ass, second I'll call it a Hunduh all I want on a Ford forum regardless of the whp, Did you forget what forum you logged into? If you want my respect its not the whp that will gain it. He knows I'm throwing a punch for the sake of throwing one, Vit can trade jokes with the best of them. I've followed his build from the start and I see what's involved, I love this build and given the funds I would love the opportunity to do the same thing, but it would be a RWD Ford platform.

    And to your comment about ZX2 300whp vs Honda... You can build anything to be fast and reliable how much cash do you want to spend. If I was to drop large amounts of money for a drag car it would be in a better suited platform. I love my little ZX2 even with it's mighty 130whp

    Honda's are not well accepted at a Drag Strip not because they are an import or fwd, simply because of the eroggant shit attitudes towards other drivers and cars and the sport in itself. My little econo box with the blue oval is well received because I know my shit stinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed View Post
    Umm where did I question what Vit has done for this forum? Where talking about his Honda here, not bashing the man?

    I think you need to work on your comprehension skills buddy. mmm k bye?
    do you ever read what you write? the guy has done infinitely more than almost everyone else on the forum....i say you forgot what forum you are logged onto. your disrespectful snide comments about the brand of car he has is so obviously petty and unwanted, yet you think somehow it's cute. this isn't just a ford forum. it's one that was built in large part by a guy with a 600 whp Honda. i honestly can't see A) what leg you have to stand on to think your car is better than his B) what you have to gain by making fun of it. it isn't even a pot calling a kettle black. it's like a dog turd making fun of a golden statue. what a dipshit.
    2000 S/R FSP build: APC shift knob, LED tails, zx2 sticker on the rear bumper, Silverstar headlights, blue spark plug wires, optima red top battery, Magnaflow muffler, and some lowering springs.

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,221
    Points
    416,988
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    416,988
    Donate  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zxtwou2 View Post
    do you ever read what you write? the guy has done infinitely more than almost everyone else on the forum....i say you forgot what forum you are logged onto. your disrespectful snide comments about the brand of car he has is so obviously petty and unwanted, yet you think somehow it's cute. this isn't just a ford forum. it's one that was built in large part by a guy with a 600 whp Honda. i honestly can't see A) what leg you have to stand on to think your car is better than his B) what you have to gain by making fun of it. it isn't even a pot calling a kettle black. it's like a dog turd making fun of a golden statue. what a dipshit.
    Calling it a "Hunduh" has nothing to do with degrading Vit in any such way. I'm quite aware of what he has done on this site I've been here as long as you have dipshit. If you knew Vit you would know he would do the same to me and much worse lol.

    A) Where do I say my car is better then his? Can you please quote that? He obviously has more money invest, and a faster car there really isn't a comparison. B) Making fun of a car that traps 135MPH in the 1/4? Where did I make fun of his car?

    I think a few of you need to take a step back and realize it was one funny sentence in reference to the amount of times he has had to work on it. I've been watching all his progress on his site and I have him on facebook I've seen the pics.

    WTF is it with you guys, chill the fuck out, it's not aimed at you in anyway, and even more Vit could stand up for himself if he felt in any such way one of my comments offended him, he doesn't need an individual such as yourself to stand up for him.

  4. #49

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    13,373,202
    Points
    13,669,791
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    13,669,791
    Donate  
    Coooookie - CJW Cheers - zx2loon You're right... You told me so :). - CraZx2ing Merry Christmas! - 2000zx2chik No Message - CJW 

    Default

    LOL I call it a Honda too from time to time... Shawn just likes being a tool from time to time, it's NBD.

    BTW, at 23psi on E85 the Civic is closer to 700whp, if not more. RSX's that weigh 150lbs less than my car running hard down the 1/4 trapping what I trap make 650-680whp. And I ran variable boost per gear, so a lot of my trap is made up for with extra power in 3rd and 4th gear (due to the boost being turned way down in 1 & 2).

    High HP cars are a lot of maintenance -- no matter what make or model. If it's not one thing, it's another. Then there's always the little things that get missed cause you're in a hurry and just want to get to bed as you're putting it back together at 5am... hahahah

    Newsflash: there is no next, Honda really is best.
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hnZ View Post
    ZX2Fast you are fighting an uphill battle while trying to drag Vits penis...apparently it is too big for you to handle.
    The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
    Vit's Blog

    2008 Honda Civic Si - Turbo K21 [700-800hp depending on my mood) - 11.49 @ 134.18mph while spinning 24.5" slicks, granny shifting and not double clutching.
    1997 Acura Integra GS-R - Built motor B18c [560whp @ 16.5psi] - Went 11.8 @ 122mph on stock block B18c @ 400whp. What will it do now???
    2011 Honda Civic Si - Turbo stock block K20 [441whp/341wtq on pump gas) -- 11.47 @ 122mph

  5. #50

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,221
    Points
    416,988
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    416,988
    Donate  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostInTheMachine View Post
    LOL I call it a Honda too from time to time... Shawn just likes being a tool from time to time, it's NBD.

    BTW, at 23psi on E85 the Civic is closer to 700whp, if not more. RSX's that weigh 150lbs less than my car running hard down the 1/4 trapping what I trap make 650-680whp. And I ran variable boost per gear, so a lot of my trap is made up for with extra power in 3rd and 4th gear (due to the boost being turned way down in 1 & 2).

    High HP cars are a lot of maintenance -- no matter what make or model. If it's not one thing, it's another. Then there's always the little things that get missed cause you're in a hurry and just want to get to bed as you're putting it back together at 5am... hahahah
    I miss the old times when you used to troll the boards and start some really good shit!!

    The fact you drive that car daily is beyond me, but considering the quality of components used I'm sure your not too worried! How many MPG does it get on low boost?

  6. #51

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    13,373,202
    Points
    13,669,791
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    13,669,791
    Donate  
    Coooookie - CJW Cheers - zx2loon You're right... You told me so :). - CraZx2ing Merry Christmas! - 2000zx2chik No Message - CJW 

    Default

    I only daily it when I get bored. I tend to drive the ZX2 to work as I don't really like leaving the Honda parked in the work lot too often. On E85 it gets like 20-22mpg

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,221
    Points
    416,988
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    416,988
    Donate  

    Default

    That's actually not too bad when you consider the whp it makes. In a domestic you'd be making 2/3 ot 1/2 that.

  8. #53

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    6,644
    Points
    334,989
    Bank
    2,220,394
    Total Points
    2,555,383
    Donate  
    For your penil disorder - ZX2 Sleeper Merry Christmas ! - 2000zx2chik 

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostInTheMachine View Post
    I only daily it when I get bored. I tend to drive the ZX2 to work as I don't really like leaving the Honda parked in the work lot too often. On E85 it gets like 20-22mpg
    You get 8mpg more than me, and you run 2 seconds faster. Sigh.
    Old:

    2003 ATX ZX2 - Roush style intake, Gude header, Trubendz 2.5in exhaust, Eibach springs and Tokico struts, 21mm swaybar, powder under drive pulley, Focus alternator overdrive pulley, HKS Circle Earth Grounding Kit, leather racing seats, Pioneer AVIC N1 and speakers all around, and S/R gauge cluster. SOLD

    1990 Honda CRX - D15 VTEC OBD1, Skunk 2 springs, VIS carbon fiber hood, Si transmission. STOLEN BY POLICE

    2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Hankook EVO V12 275/40/20, Weathertech Floormats, Grip Tuning Grill, Clear Side Markers, LMI intake, Predator tune, Corsa Exhaust.

    Current:

    2015 Mitsubishi Lancer ES - Stock

  9. #54

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,683
    Points
    316,373
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    316,373
    Donate  
    Alaskan Amber..mmmmm - zxtwou2 Enjoy it, fewl. - capitalcrew Because you're so darn cool! - JenzZx2 It's almost like a pulley! - Beodude123 another Alaskan Amber for you...you scallywag - zxtwou2 
    here ya go - RedRacer99 Merry Christmas.. Hope you like cake! - 2000zx2chik yayyyyyy random gifts - LunchBoxZX2 A Latte for joo! - JenzZx2 A tissue for your issue - Waterboy9000 
    No Message - CJW it's pizza made with almond crust ;-) - CJW This is for making them pulleys a while back. - blue99fordzx2 
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - CJW 

    Default

    Whales are not fuel efficient. I've tried to tell you that Matt.

  10. #55

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,251
    Points
    174,130
    Bank
    135,805
    Total Points
    309,935
    Donate  
    rabble rabble Merry x-mas! - 2000zx2chik Thanks for the help!! - CraZx2ing No Message - CJW Since i never get you on them.  mmmm zebra fish. - powder go ahead, open it... - CJW 

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostInTheMachine View Post
    Your turbo Escort is a great comparison to all the idiots with D series Hondas buying ebay turbo kits, running 14's thinking they are the shit, when in reality they have a slow ass piece of shit that just sounds and looks stupid going down the track.....
    Maybe his zx2, for the people with 5 speeds they are no different than 99-01 Civic SI's and Integra GSR's of that era.

    A Civic isn't any more of a race car than a zx2 or Focus or any other econobox. Race cars aren't built on a production line, they are built by hand with blood, sweat and tears for when you break something or slam your hand on a sharp metal object and of course lots of money. That's what you get prop's for, that's why people stand in awe of your triumph.

    You can argue all day long about a huge aftermarket but that doesn't make something a race car. It means their is a big enough market for companies to make money on it.

    Yes, I'm aware that you can go out and race a stock car...
    I have a zx2
    XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG== j0hnZeee



  11. #56

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    13,373,202
    Points
    13,669,791
    Bank
    0
    Total Points
    13,669,791
    Donate  
    Coooookie - CJW Cheers - zx2loon You're right... You told me so :). - CraZx2ing Merry Christmas! - 2000zx2chik No Message - CJW 

    Default

    Not arguing that John. For my 1 clean civic there's 10000 rice rockets.

  12. #57

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,251
    Points
    174,130
    Bank
    135,805
    Total Points
    309,935
    Donate  
    rabble rabble Merry x-mas! - 2000zx2chik Thanks for the help!! - CraZx2ing No Message - CJW Since i never get you on them.  mmmm zebra fish. - powder go ahead, open it... - CJW 

    Default

    Vit's a daddy Lawl.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •