Thread: Cruise control

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default Cruise control

Is there supposed to be a speed control light or something when cruise is on?
    2000 zx2 5 speed- stock

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    for the superman of the zx2 savers - daggit2005 Henry Ford < Dareall - SR2000 For the entertaining builds...constantly :-) - CJW For being a great member and friend to many. - CJW you sir are awarded the medal of awsome - daggit2005 
    Scammer Slaughering Medal of Honor - Hardline this is for the candy ive got from you with my purchases the past few years. - blue99fordzx2 For moving/locking my post when asked :) - blue99fordzx2 Thx for helping me get my car put back together. - X-Lr8 It's lunch time here. lolz - rascal 
    For dealing with dumbass n00bs. - RASCAL How much for the trim piece? LOL - RASCAL Absolute hero. I cannot imagine how helpful and kind a person Dareall is.  THANK YOU. - SoCalZx2Rob For doing my part out and finally getting the parts sold.  I owe it all to you.  Thanks Dareall.  I'll never forget it.  Thank god it's finally done.  XD - SoCalZx2Rob 

no
    We're gonna ride the race cars
    We're gonna dance on fire

Best sale thread ever !!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

OK. Didn't know if it was burnt out or what. All other vehicles have had some sort of light. Thanks.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Hope you enjoyed the "dragon" - zx2loon Me wubbz joo too!! - zx2loon Congrats bro!! - rascal get 'em done - GoT MiLF? Unicorn hood ornament! lol - rascal 
    Thanks for the rubber superman! wait... - Gitt24_84 For those rare times when you don't have sand in the vag... - Big Mizz 

Nope. Run it up to 106 (governor) on cruise if ya want.
    2000 Black S/R (RIP), Iceman/CF hood/PnP ATX TB/K&N/MSD/PowderUDP-ODP/Esslinger cam gears/PS STS/SPI MTX/Fidanza/Stage2/Kamikaze/2.25"cat-less/Magnaflow/SCT(Pwned by Vit)/STB/21mmRSB/KYB/GC/Drag DR23
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowness65 View Post
    EXACTLY At night we could chant and sing in a circle around Doug's S/R and any others that may be there and burn a Cavalier as an offering to them
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitt24_84 View Post
    Nevermind, I'm fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinZX View Post
    If you're talking about the slave cylinder "cock", you can play with that thing all day long and it will not get stiff.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Hey can i highjack this thread for a sec? The last time i tried to use my cruise control it just didnt work. Lately i have to push ON and SET multiple times before it would kick in nut last time nothing happened.

Any ideas?
    1974 Charger Brogham
    1982 Lancia Zagato
    1984 Chevy K20 Custom Deluxe
    1998 Zx2
    2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Not sure but i have a steering wheel, factory cruse, if all else fails. Clock spring will need replacing as air bag went off.

Sent via carrier pidgin
    03 White mtx (swapped!) with C/F hood, kemin mod, HPS front pads, 19mm rear sway bar with energy suspension links and brushings

best reason for edit... ikenknopsel

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Hope you enjoyed the "dragon" - zx2loon Me wubbz joo too!! - zx2loon Congrats bro!! - rascal get 'em done - GoT MiLF? Unicorn hood ornament! lol - rascal 
    Thanks for the rubber superman! wait... - Gitt24_84 For those rare times when you don't have sand in the vag... - Big Mizz 

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveTooManyCars View Post
    Hey can i highjack this thread for a sec? The last time i tried to use my cruise control it just didnt work. Lately i have to push ON and SET multiple times before it would kick in nut last time nothing happened.

Any ideas?
    Is your Z MTX? If so, check safety switch on clutch. Also, check safety switch on your brake pedal. Those are most common. If not those, then maybe CCRM.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    for the superman of the zx2 savers - daggit2005 Henry Ford < Dareall - SR2000 For the entertaining builds...constantly :-) - CJW For being a great member and friend to many. - CJW you sir are awarded the medal of awsome - daggit2005 
    Scammer Slaughering Medal of Honor - Hardline this is for the candy ive got from you with my purchases the past few years. - blue99fordzx2 For moving/locking my post when asked :) - blue99fordzx2 Thx for helping me get my car put back together. - X-Lr8 It's lunch time here. lolz - rascal 
    For dealing with dumbass n00bs. - RASCAL How much for the trim piece? LOL - RASCAL Absolute hero. I cannot imagine how helpful and kind a person Dareall is.  THANK YOU. - SoCalZx2Rob For doing my part out and finally getting the parts sold.  I owe it all to you.  Thanks Dareall.  I'll never forget it.  Thank god it's finally done.  XD - SoCalZx2Rob 

^^these things. if the little stoppers are missing from the pedal supports it may cause this. also check the asc fuse on your fuse box

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Kk thanks guys.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by dareall View Post
    ^^these things. if the little stoppers are missing from the pedal supports it may cause this. also check the asc fuse on your fuse box
    Is that spacer supposed to be on the clutch pedal also?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

My rubber bumper fell off and after having have replaced a bunch of them I fixed the issue with some rare earth magnets I bought from HF. Stick it on where the bumper goes and your done.

John

Thread Information