Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pathwayus69 White 98 zx2 project.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    for the superman of the zx2 savers - daggit2005 Henry Ford < Dareall - SR2000 For the entertaining builds...constantly :-) - CJW For being a great member and friend to many. - CJW you sir are awarded the medal of awsome - daggit2005 
    Scammer Slaughering Medal of Honor - Hardline this is for the candy ive got from you with my purchases the past few years. - blue99fordzx2 For moving/locking my post when asked :) - blue99fordzx2 Thx for helping me get my car put back together. - X-Lr8 It's lunch time here. lolz - rascal 
    For dealing with dumbass n00bs. - RASCAL How much for the trim piece? LOL - RASCAL Absolute hero. I cannot imagine how helpful and kind a person Dareall is.  THANK YOU. - SoCalZx2Rob For doing my part out and finally getting the parts sold.  I owe it all to you.  Thanks Dareall.  I'll never forget it.  Thank god it's finally done.  XD - SoCalZx2Rob 

how have you been doing the bleeding of the clutch hydraulics? this has a lot to do with it

also, with a clutch change it is sometimes the clutch. Some clutches seem to take a lot less effort when pressing the pedal while others take a lot more. The is a definite difference between the exedy clutch I just installed into the gold car and the centerforce i installed into my yellow car.

i would start with looking at the slave for its movement and ensure that it is extending completely and staying extended. If not to either of these things I would then take it apart, clean it out, put it back together and bleed it out once more

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    just cause your sooooo cool - Gunslinger Hope you enjoyed the "dragon" - zx2loon enjoy the sandwich! - carbonzx2 

how did you wire up the tps? you might have it backwards, i did on my zx2 tb swap into my focus
    My Worklogs
    The Blue Car -ported, polished, cammed
    2000 ZX2 S/R -stockish

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Sorry it took so long to reply back life has been crazy and the car has been on the back burner. On bleeding the clutch tried using. My brake bleeder but the hose was to big went and pick up the next size down and it was to small so tired bleeding just like with one person opening the bleeder then someone pressing the clutch and holding it while the bleeder was closed. For the tb. Sensor it should be. A to 1 b to 2 and c to 3. It keeps throwing a p 0121 throttle body input sensor a low circuit waiting for a. Plug and new sensor to come in and see if that helps

Sent from my LGUS375 using Tapatalk

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    just cause your sooooo cool - Gunslinger Hope you enjoyed the "dragon" - zx2loon enjoy the sandwich! - carbonzx2 

Quote Originally Posted by pathwayus69 View Post
    Sorry it took so long to reply back life has been crazy and the car has been on the back burner. On bleeding the clutch tried using. My brake bleeder but the hose was to big went and pick up the next size down and it was to small so tired bleeding just like with one person opening the bleeder then someone pressing the clutch and holding it while the bleeder was closed. For the tb. Sensor it should be. A to 1 b to 2 and c to 3. It keeps throwing a p 0121 throttle body input sensor a low circuit waiting for a. Plug and new sensor to come in and see if that helps

You have it backwards.
    A-3
    B-2
    C-1

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Ill change that out and see if that helps I mustbhave miss read that some where

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Changed the wires around and the car is idling right now. Ordering a plug today for it. Still have a low circuit input on Bank a

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

With winter coming along I have time to work on the car again. Just a few things I need to do,
    replace the master cylinder so the back disc brakes stop locking up. And wire up the iirc works so the runners work.

So this year I've been once again thinking about dropping in a svtf motor done so read on the forums and asked a few questions. Form what understand the transmission will bolt up and and you can use the clutch. Seem like upgrading the clutch would be better while am in there. I've read the the CPS form the zx2 will work as long you change the housing out for it. I have the 421 header already and the intake manifold is already wired up and working. So the other question is what about the vct. The zx2 ECU should but the motor will not perform with out a toon. Anyway I would welcome anyone input on this

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thread Information