Thread: My 01 Zx2

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default My 01 Zx2

My 01 ZX2. She's beat up and rusty under the doors with a hole in the trunk but hopefully I'll be able to cure some of it. The paint is shot but yesterday I waxed the drivers side and a lot of it came back to life. I plan on sanding her down and taking care of some of the dings and respraying it the stock color. Also want to add interior paint as well. The interior is mint and has never been smoked in and has never had pets in it. So it's worth it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Welcome to the site. So is it ATX or MTX? Cruise control? Stock radio?...
    This is the only view you should see when on the road with my S/R!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

ATX, Cruise control, aftermarket older radio with aux. otherwise no options. Only 116k miles though!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Gald to see you at Cyb's again. - zx2loon You've earned this one! - Big Mizz 

Welcome to the site, there is lots of information here on these cars that can help you. Low mileage on that car compared to my 2002, mine has 274,000+ on it. One piece of advice, the search button is your friend!
    My car is a collectable according to PennDOT

My car has had two owners: Ford Motor Company and Me.

http://www.degettlehobbyllc.com

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    for the superman of the zx2 savers - daggit2005 Henry Ford < Dareall - SR2000 For the entertaining builds...constantly :-) - CJW For being a great member and friend to many. - CJW you sir are awarded the medal of awsome - daggit2005 
    Scammer Slaughering Medal of Honor - Hardline this is for the candy ive got from you with my purchases the past few years. - blue99fordzx2 For moving/locking my post when asked :) - blue99fordzx2 Thx for helping me get my car put back together. - X-Lr8 It's lunch time here. lolz - rascal 
    For dealing with dumbass n00bs. - RASCAL How much for the trim piece? LOL - RASCAL Absolute hero. I cannot imagine how helpful and kind a person Dareall is.  THANK YOU. - SoCalZx2Rob For doing my part out and finally getting the parts sold.  I owe it all to you.  Thanks Dareall.  I'll never forget it.  Thank god it's finally done.  XD - SoCalZx2Rob 

Quote Originally Posted by Trevorzx2 View Post
    ATX, Cruise control, aftermarket older radio with aux. otherwise no options. Only 116k miles though!

that is not true, your car also has leather wrapped wheel with tilt and the dome light with integral map lights

too bad the clear is peeling up because that color looks real nice all cleaned up
    We're gonna ride the race cars
    We're gonna dance on fire

Best sale thread ever !!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

That is true, haha. I wasn't sure if they were special options. Yeah, I have been searching the forums for about 3 days straight. On break at work, while the kiddo is asleep... I've found a lot of useful information, I always try to search before I post on any forums, being I have moderated many forums in the past and know the struggle of moving threads to the proper area, as well as pointing newbies who all ask the same questions in the right direction. I do apologize if I end up being one of those newbies. I'm not used to FI at all. I've done tinkering here and there, using google and You Tube as my friend, but honestly don't know what half the sensors I tinker with really do lol. Getting there slowly though.

Yeah, the paint is shot and the rust is horrific... It's really unfortunate. This car was treated well mechanically, and the interior was well taken care of, but I guarantee they never washed it during the fantastic winters we have here in Nebraska.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Welcome to the forum bud.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Thanks, I appreciate it

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Thread Information