Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my new 03

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

You got a nice starting point there. Too bad previous owner never conditioned the leather seats. They are somewhat rare. You maybe able to find some perforated leather panels out of an Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer in the junk yard. You would have to paint the panel to match. A leather repair shop could make short work of that especially if you could source your own leather panel replacements. It maybe a little pricey still. New headlights off Ebay would really make it shine and only $120 for both or if not fogged on inside go with the headlight restoration kit. I barely ever use my A/C in Ohio but I'm grateful to have it when I need it.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Nice find! Are you going to replace the passenger side door or are you going to try and bang it out?

John

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by d-dogg-e View Post
    You got a nice starting point there. Too bad previous owner never conditioned the leather seats. They are somewhat rare. You maybe able to find some perforated leather panels out of an Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer in the junk yard. You would have to paint the panel to match. A leather repair shop could make short work of that especially if you could source your own leather panel replacements. It maybe a little pricey still. New headlights off Ebay would really make it shine and only $120 for both or if not fogged on inside go with the headlight restoration kit. I barely ever use my A/C in Ohio but I'm grateful to have it when I need it.
    To be honest, i'll probably just yank the seats and have them redone with new leather, but for now seat covers will do the trick, if I ever get off my ass and get some that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
    Nice find! Are you going to replace the passenger side door or are you going to try and bang it out?

John
    I have been keeping an eye out for another door, the whole door is warped a bit and I dont want to get too involved in it, find one and done. Nice thing is, I dont have to be in a hurry.

Thread Information