Thread: Where to buy properly fit panel fasteners?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default Where to buy properly fit panel fasteners?

I'm tired of wasting money on different "Ford" panel fasteners that don't fit right and plop right out. Anyone know where to grab good ones? Specifically for the door panel.

Also, anyone know the right screw size for the bumpers? Several are rusted and I'd like to replace them.

Thanks!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Hope you enjoyed the "dragon" - zx2loon Me wubbz joo too!! - zx2loon Congrats bro!! - rascal get 'em done - GoT MiLF? Unicorn hood ornament! lol - rascal 
    Thanks for the rubber superman! wait... - Gitt24_84 For those rare times when you don't have sand in the vag... - Big Mizz 

Which fasteners are looking for, specifically. A lot of us have plenty, and will ship them to you for a chicken sammich.

Bumper is held on by nuts and studs. What screws?

Pics of fastener/screw location would be recommended

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

I'll take several pics tomorrow and post them.

Sorry, I meant the nuts for the bumpers.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

The best place for OEM fasteners....the junkyard. I collect misc. fasteners and clips whenever I hit the yard. My car was missing alot of OEM ones, so slowly been replacing. I been able to walk out with a handful in my tool bag pockets. And even if you have alot of nuts, bolts and little plastic fasteners, they'll only get ya a couple bucks for them. Much less than parts store $4.99 jumble pack of crap that doesn't work

1 running Ford out of 5 isn't bad, right?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    For your penil disorder - ZX2 Sleeper Merry Christmas ! - 2000zx2chik 

Quote Originally Posted by ZX2.0 View Post
    The best place for OEM fasteners....the junkyard. I collect misc. fasteners and clips whenever I hit the yard. My car was missing alot of OEM ones, so slowly been replacing. I been able to walk out with a handful in my tool bag pockets. And even if you have alot of nuts, bolts and little plastic fasteners, they'll only get ya a couple bucks for them. Much less than parts store $4.99 jumble pack of crap that doesn't work

Agree with this
    Old:

2003 ATX ZX2 - Roush style intake, Gude header, Trubendz 2.5in exhaust, Eibach springs and Tokico struts, 21mm swaybar, powder under drive pulley, Focus alternator overdrive pulley, HKS Circle Earth Grounding Kit, leather racing seats, Pioneer AVIC N1 and speakers all around, and S/R gauge cluster. SOLD

1990 Honda CRX - D15 VTEC OBD1, Skunk 2 springs, VIS carbon fiber hood, Si transmission. STOLEN BY POLICE

2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Hankook EVO V12 275/40/20, Weathertech Floormats, Grip Tuning Grill, Clear Side Markers, LMI intake, Predator tune, Corsa Exhaust.

Current:

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer ES - Stock

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by ZX2.0 View Post

True. The only thing you have to be careful of is that the fastener is still intact. Some of the ones I've pulled from the JY have just enough wear to make them just as bad as the aftermarket ones.

John

Thread Information