Thread: Link link 6.5

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default Link link 6.5

Alright guys. So I just picked up sir Williams car with xcal 2 and pro racer. The problem is that sct doesn't support the xcal 2 anymore, so the live link gen ll doesn't work with this device because it so old. So I'm looking for someone that's still using an xcal 2 or someone that still has it live link gen 1on their computer to send me the software please. I can still write tunes, but will be unable to data log without the proper software
    00 yellow s/r daily- fidanza flywheel, act 6 puck, 21mm rsb, custom coilover sleeves, hyperco springs, kyb struts, mx-3 seats, grant wheel, unorthodox udp
    98 black- currently rebuilding, built motor, custom manifold,t3, stock head, frim,mfactory,esslinger cam gears, Mazda racer tie bars, mx-3 seats

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

after emailing sct a second time, they some how found the software that they didn't have. Interesting

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    for the superman of the zx2 savers - daggit2005 Henry Ford < Dareall - SR2000 For the entertaining builds...constantly :-) - CJW For being a great member and friend to many. - CJW you sir are awarded the medal of awsome - daggit2005 
    Scammer Slaughering Medal of Honor - Hardline this is for the candy ive got from you with my purchases the past few years. - blue99fordzx2 For moving/locking my post when asked :) - blue99fordzx2 Thx for helping me get my car put back together. - X-Lr8 It's lunch time here. lolz - rascal 
    For dealing with dumbass n00bs. - RASCAL How much for the trim piece? LOL - RASCAL Absolute hero. I cannot imagine how helpful and kind a person Dareall is.  THANK YOU. - SoCalZx2Rob For doing my part out and finally getting the parts sold.  I owe it all to you.  Thanks Dareall.  I'll never forget it.  Thank god it's finally done.  XD - SoCalZx2Rob 

hmmmmmm.......
    We're gonna ride the race cars
    We're gonna dance on fire

Best sale thread ever !!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Zomg you haz treasure for Christmas - 2000zx2chik 

Am I the only one seeing this? It's my profile pic but shows dareall was the last poster....

just curious
    Attached Images Attached Images

evilzoilz.com
    Donate to TheEvilZX2 Fund!
    Turbo Build Log - T3/T04E 8.5psi, PMAS HPX, TiAL MV-R, Synapse BOV, 42# Injectors, 255lph fuel pump, SCT PRP

Thread Information