Thread: Cougar rear on an 03?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default Cougar rear on an 03?

I've got an 03 zx2 with a blown engine that I've given up on fixing, and I'm going to be Honda swapping it once we finish building our shop. Along with the engine, the rear bumper is cracked. I'm not too mad because I don't really love the rear end on the ZX2 to begin with anyways. I was thinking about finding the rear fascia of a Cougar and putting the rear bumper, trunk, and tail lights on it. Is that all I'll need to get or am I going to need to get more body panels from one? If it needs more I might end up getting a whole Cougar parts car.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    for the superman of the zx2 savers - daggit2005 Henry Ford < Dareall - SR2000 For the entertaining builds...constantly :-) - CJW For being a great member and friend to many. - CJW you sir are awarded the medal of awsome - daggit2005 
    Scammer Slaughering Medal of Honor - Hardline this is for the candy ive got from you with my purchases the past few years. - blue99fordzx2 For moving/locking my post when asked :) - blue99fordzx2 Thx for helping me get my car put back together. - X-Lr8 It's lunch time here. lolz - rascal 
    For dealing with dumbass n00bs. - RASCAL How much for the trim piece? LOL - RASCAL Absolute hero. I cannot imagine how helpful and kind a person Dareall is.  THANK YOU. - SoCalZx2Rob For doing my part out and finally getting the parts sold.  I owe it all to you.  Thanks Dareall.  I'll never forget it.  Thank god it's finally done.  XD - SoCalZx2Rob 

the parts wont line up. you would be better off fixing it or replacing it with a good one then getting a body kit with a rear that you like the looks of
    We're gonna ride the race cars
    We're gonna dance on fire

Best sale thread ever !!

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Enjoy - 1981gMachine Cheers! - recessbilly this is for selling sr - dareall 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - pissdrunx16 

Dude is this real life?

Just sell the car as is, and buy a Honda.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Don't put a Honda in a Ford. Put a Mazda in it instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by david gettle View Post
    I had a claim last year because I hit a frozen pile of manure
    2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Mazda Millenia KL V6 swap, '00 Mazda Miata rear brakes, MegaSquirtPNP (with VAF delete/IAT mod, and AEM Wideband w/ Bosch 4.9 sensor) '00 626 MTX w/ platemod and Mfactory diff w/ 3-4-5 gears, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, GT35 turbo w/ custom 3" downpipe, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around w/ Cusco strut tower bar, custom made traction bars to frame rails, body kit, 2 tone paint, and much more.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

I sheet you knot. 2001 Honda Accord has a Ford instument cluster. Also notorious for faulty transmissions that year.

Thread Information