Thread: MAF help

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default MAF help

Is there any upgrades out there. The stock MAF housing looks restrictive! Thanks for the help.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Hope you enjoyed the "dragon" - zx2loon Me wubbz joo too!! - zx2loon Congrats bro!! - rascal get 'em done - GoT MiLF? Unicorn hood ornament! lol - rascal 
    Thanks for the rubber superman! wait... - Gitt24_84 For those rare times when you don't have sand in the vag... - Big Mizz 

Not without tuning. The stock MAF is calibrated so the PCM can adjust A/F acvording to atmospheric conditions. If you jist throw a 60mm crown Vic or mustang TB in there, you will run rich as shit.

With SCT and other tuning, you can put wjatever MAF on there that you like.
    2000 Black S/R (RIP), Iceman/CF hood/PnP ATX TB/K&N/MSD/PowderUDP-ODP/Esslinger cam gears/50shot/PS STS/SPI MTX/Fidanza/Stage2/Kamikaze/2.25"cat-less/Magnaflow/SCT(Pwned by Vit)/STB/21mmRSB/KYB/GC/Drag DR23
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowness65 View Post
    EXACTLY At night we could chant and sing in a circle around Doug's S/R and any others that may be there and burn a Cavalier as an offering to them

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Gald to see you at Cyb's again. - zx2loon You've earned this one! - Big Mizz 

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGIESTYLE View Post
    Not without tuning. The stock MAF is calibrated so the PCM can adjust A/F acvording to atmospheric conditions. If you jist throw a 60mm crown Vic or mustang TB in there, you will run rich as shit.

With SCT and other tuning, you can put wjatever MAF on there that you like.
    I'm currently working on getting a 2001 Mustang MAF from a 3.8L V6 working in a ZX2, It's a P.I.T.A. to do!!!!!
    My car is a collectable according to PennDOT

My car has had two owners: Ford Motor Company and Me.

http://www.degettlehobbyllc.com

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

I've used the SVTF maf, don't need to do anything except match injectors to 24lb if I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by david gettle View Post
    I had a claim last year because I hit a frozen pile of manure
    2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Mazda Millenia KL V6 swap, '00 Mazda Miata rear brakes, MegaSquirtPNP (with VAF delete/IAT mod, and AEM Wideband w/ Bosch 4.9 sensor) '00 626 MTX w/ platemod and Mfactory diff w/ 3-4-5 gears, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, GT35 turbo w/ custom 3" downpipe, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around w/ Cusco strut tower bar, custom made traction bars to frame rails, body kit, 2 tone paint, and much more.

Thread Information