Thread: Led lights

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Post Led lights

I am in need of knowing how to install load resistors. Which wire for the taillights are positive. There are three that I can see. Black, red, and yellow.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Hope you enjoyed the "dragon" - zx2loon Me wubbz joo too!! - zx2loon Congrats bro!! - rascal get 'em done - GoT MiLF? Unicorn hood ornament! lol - rascal 
    Thanks for the rubber superman! wait... - Gitt24_84 For those rare times when you don't have sand in the vag... - Big Mizz 

A multimeter will tell you which is which.

You add the resistor across the neg(-) and stop pos(+). Use solder and proper heatshrink. The resistors get superduper hot in use, so be conscious of fire or melting plastic.
    2000 Black S/R (RIP), Iceman/CF hood/PnP ATX TB/K&N/MSD/PowderUDP-ODP/Esslinger cam gears/50shot/PS STS/SPI MTX/Fidanza/Stage2/Kamikaze/2.25"cat-less/Magnaflow/SCT(Pwned by Vit)/STB/21mmRSB/KYB/GC/Drag DR23
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowness65 View Post
    EXACTLY At night we could chant and sing in a circle around Doug's S/R and any others that may be there and burn a Cavalier as an offering to them

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

dareall is sexting my underage daughter. gross. using her underage photo is gross dareall

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by mustbeready View Post
    dareall is sexting my underage daughter. gross. using her underage photo is gross dareall

John

Thread Information