Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

^ Toronto ..

Waiting for a meet soon

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Alaskan Amber..mmmmm - zxtwou2 Thanks for the help, it worked! Here is a beer for you. - Beodude123 Thanks for the alldata. - MrWeeyums Since your a good guy - krux For the man boobies - rusty 
    Merry Christmas - 2000zx2chik 

Catch, drive on up to my area and I just might be able to help you out with a few of your installs.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

where you at and do you know anything about boosting the z and i have someproblems with leaky breaks ,i am trying to do the disc break swap,and im trying to get a meet to,off topic but i went to the u pull it yard yesterday and there were some arm rests ,anyone need one and there is disc breaks for a swap if anyone was thinking of doing that,and more ,pm me

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Catch - I wish I had some time to help but I'm clogged for the next bit. This weekend I'm doing a head gasket on a '98 Contour; should be pain in the ass too. Where abouts are you? I'm right downtown...Don't have a garage only underground so I'm always looking for a place to do small work jobs on my cars. Other than that, I usually do it at my old man's shop in Burlington.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

im located near the windsor airport ,by the are you doing a tranny swap in your car ?,i think i met you before

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    Alaskan Amber..mmmmm - zxtwou2 Thanks for the help, it worked! Here is a beer for you. - Beodude123 Thanks for the alldata. - MrWeeyums Since your a good guy - krux For the man boobies - rusty 

Catch, I'm a bit away from y.u. Waterfofd, Ontario. I have a nice garage.

Do I have experience boosting a ZX2??? A bit..... I've been boosted for a few years now. I'm redoing my setup right now.

I've also done the other upgrades that you want to do to yours. Except the arm rest and the MTX swap (I'm already MTX)

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Quote Originally Posted by catch23.5 View Post
    im located near the windsor airport ,by the are you doing a tranny swap in your car ?,i think i met you before
    I have done a couple tranny re-builds in our ice racers; neither are ZX2s though. We have a couple of 94 and 95 EGTs. I don't think that we've met before...

I have some experience in boosting but only on Honda/Acuras. A buddy and I built a 98 Type R with a Greddy stage 2 kit and then boosted the crap out of it (22 psi) until she blew. We're working on a 400 whp right now; this thing is solid (block is gauranteed for 500 HP, 30 psi). Thank god the money isn't coming out of my pocket. Car is in Oakville...

ZZZX2 - A Nofolk County boy? Ever make it to Ohsweken Speedway? Used to be a regular there. I hate racing on dirt though...

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Yep, I am now decay. Grew up in Brant County.... I'm not a dirt racer at all, I've watched a few times but never at Ohsweken Speedway... I know, my bad.

I hope that car isn't at DL Motorsports???

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Not at DL...we found a place off Speers Road in Oakville, tucked in behind a commercial building. The place doesn't even have a sign out front. Good guys. They do a lot of work with Mantis Racing and their Porsches.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Nice!! That's right up by my work (ford plant) and not too far from the guy who made my turbo manifold.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

I worked at the Oakville Windstar Ford plant a long while back when I was in highschool. That must have been back in 98 or so. It's a bit of a trek down there foe you!

Yea, these guys are pretty good. They had no problem with any of the software we are using to tune. So far we're at 400 whp with around 380 ft-lb torque. It's nearly impossible to keep the f-ing thing on the road.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

LOL, Decay, I started back in 89!!!! I'm guessing there is a good chance that you know myself or my father.

Hint

Last name Van Gaal
    Last edited by Sir William; 05-05-2008 at 01:31 PM.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Sorry...don't remember any Van Gaals. I worked in the Engineering department (PVT). If anything, you saw my wandering around the line monitoring robots and what-not. Know any Lynchs?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Not off hand.... My father and I were both involved in the Union (Dad was president of the local for 12 years and retired about 5 years ago), I've been an instructor for the Union, on the Executive board, and am now a alternate Committeeperson in the paint department.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

It sounds like you will be seeing some Windsorites working with you soon, too.

Damn I miss Oakville sometimes...

Thread Information