Thread: turbo manifold?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Default turbo manifold?

i got a gude turbo kit and have been having issues with it. problems up the wazzu. so i am thinking that if i get the piping and everything how i want it when im done with it, i will work on the issues at that point and have it dyno tuned then. im having trouble finding a turbo manifold that i know will bolt up before i buy. does a focus manifold bolt up or are there others out there i should be looking at?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

wait, does'nt the Gude kit use the stock oem manifold?

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

I think thats if its for the focus. I dont know what they use for the zx2.

-D

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

they use the stock OEM manifold for both
    I'm back....

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

yeah they use the stock manifold but the piping they use is really thin and it just adds too much junk for the engine bay. but i really want a turbo manifold that matches up to the zx2 engines.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

Do you know someone who can weld? On this site you can get one that you can make fit many different ways if you dont have a problem using a log manifold. Just scroll down Zetec is the first application. http://jgsturbo.com/index2.html

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

^^^Have ordered a couple, pretty easy to use. Only downsides was its cast, the runners were pretty small, needed to port, and kinda spendy for the money.

=Jason-
    ....I know turbo stuff.

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  

If it's the stock ZX2 manifold any after market stock replacement header will work. It will not be labeled a "turbo" manifold but it will fit.

Who is it that has the carb legal header? I don't remember the name at the moment but I'm sure you can find it on here somewhere. I think there are two or three headers out there that fits the stock manifold location and placement.

I used a ZX3 header for my turbo build. Just an idea.
    T3/T4 turbo 40 trim, FMIC, 2.5" Piping, 70mm Mustang Maf, 1g DSM BOV, 70mm throttle body, Ford Racing Intake manifold, 42lb Green Top Injectors, SVT Fuel Pump, Focus Shorty header, Turbo Adapter Pipe, 38mm Tial Wastegate, 2.5" Full Exhaust w/ high flow cat, Fidanza Flywheel, Spec 3+

Bank
    Total Points
    Donate  
    The little blue pill - CJW buzzzzzzzz - CJW Figuring out how this shit works... - zx2loon does not go buzzz - texzetec VIBRATORZ - Chuck Norris 
    a gift from "the offical cook" - GoT MiLF? Cause i know u want my wiener. - MrWeeyums For being the flame around the fire......hehe - zx2loon You're supercool my friend! - JenzZx2 alaskan amber for you - zxtwou2 
    Why!? - Beodude123 Merry Christmas!!! - 2000zx2chik There is a penis inside - 00zx2s/r buzzzzzzzzzz - 00zx2s/r @========8 - CJW 
    No Message - CJW Thanks for letting me stay at the crib - Alwayssideways 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - CJW Gay and Lesbian Pride - 00zx2s/r zx2Gay19  and Lesbian Pride - Alwayssideways 

JBA is the only carb legal header.

Pacesetter is the only other shorty that will fit in the OEM spot and work exactly the same. It will crack with the heat though.
    ~Lil EZ.

[06-05, 04:19] AtlanticblueZX2 [05-05, 23:15] corby_pants i have a labret through my dickhole
    [06-05, 04:19] AtlanticblueZX2 corby has a labret through his mouth?

Thread Information